Siebel Nostalgia: 5 Years Ago

It has become a habit of mine to provide you with some 'blasts from the past' from time to time. This is not because I have grown lazy (believe me, there's a lot of writing these days ;-) but to serve the 'younger' generation of Siebel Essentials followers who might not have had the opportunity to read all the posts (does anyone ever scroll down that far to the blog archive?).


5 years can make a big difference in the IT world and there's much that becomes obsolete. But when I was looking for a nice article from July 2009, I had a hard time deciding which one I should elicit for a re-post.

So I thought I let you pick and choose from a list of well-ripened articles from the summer of 2009 and let you decide which you like best. I picked the ones which are still relevant today (most probably).
happy reading

@lex

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

FINS Data Transfer Utilities

SBL-BPR-00191: The rowId of the active row of the primary buscomp '%1', '%2', does not match the Primary Id

Profile Attributes and Open UI